My Day!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Da Zheong..

Thurs tat time..
dunno 4 wat reason 2 of my fren come visit me in the morning b4 went to college..
so no choice let them b at my hse 4 awhile then off v went to the stupiak 2 hours lecture..
then they say wan to da zheong(hv war) wor..
da zheong means argue wif teacher 4 our stupiak timetable..
so after the FA lecture..
straight v went to lecturer's office n argue wif her bout it.
when she said cant chg the timetable.
n v cant shift the time.
v oni hv 1 emotion - 崩溃..
not me la..
it's song, darren, kk, mr long n chew.
our class rep juz sit aside watching the show..
doing nothing but laughing!!
how could he do tat to us?!?!?!
useless class rep.. xD
anyway..
da zheong declare a failure..
now seeking another method to save us from miserable timetable..

No comments: