My Day!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

雨停?? 宇婷??

oooo..
i cant believe i had neglect my blog for so long!!!
haha..
cauz ntg special or ntg happen this few day ma..
i led a normal life leh..
one thing to share here la..
last sem rite..
due to the agm for accouting society..
i went back home myself..
tat day meeting till 7th if im not wrong la..
plus tat day raining wor..
dad call around 6 gua..
asking me wat time oni wan back home..
so i ans: "等雨停先(wait for the rain stopped first)"..
cauz i nid to walk to the outside of college to then take bus to lrt station to then take lrt back home ma.
when the rain is not stoppong, there is no way i could back home..
but then hor my dad dunno wat's wrong..
he heard "等宇婷先(waiting for yu ting first)"
then hor when ending the call..
dad ask my mum..
hu is 宇婷??
xD

No comments: