My Day!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

OO night 08'

Orientation odyssey night was a great event..
I nv make a wrong decision to go for this event..
At first i ask my apprentice for this event.
N as usual they giv me the look..
Tat look!!!
fine lo..
No choice.
as i lik this kind of event.
i must sacrifice!!
GO BY MYSELF!!
not lik it's a very hard task for me oso..
so dad sent me there..
ticket stated "4pm onwards"
reach b4 tat..
saw my fren..
"er miow, the event wil start at 6..."
OmG!!!
I could hav do so many things in tat 2 hours k..
then saw my old tuition fren..
he juz came back from ns..
so he had a round hair..
6 o'clock start..
n everything went well..
performance were very nice n wonderful..
saw a lot of leng lui oso.
but din get a single chance to talk to them..
tat's was so pitiful of me..
found out tat there is more than my expectation of leng lui in tar college..
guys hu r coming into tar college..
you r choosing a right college.. xD
the emcee tat night was so entertaining..
faizal n amanda..
get a close look wif amanda..
she was darn pretty.. xD
juz observe k..
no any will to go after her..
i lik the sketch very much..
talking bout superheroes n nerds..
of course it's impossible for me to drop down he whole sketch la.
for those hu miss it..
so sry for u..
freshman king n queen was m3 andy n f1 yen..
congratssss to them..
i get to enjoy the whole night despite i'm alone over there..
juz met some fren b4 n after the event..
TT nite coming next week..
TT = Talent time..
same time same place same alone n hope it wil b same fun entertaining too..
looking forward for it very much..
c ya. ^^

No comments: