My Day!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Book Fest..

sorry for not blogging this few days..
i'm very damn pissed off by my weak comp hu hav it's fever since last friday..
mong dun dun the comp's power supply juz went off lik tat..
making my comp break down n no comp to use for the whole weekend..
can u imagine whole weekend cant use comp?
it's some kind of torture for me..
anyway..
back to some outing past few days..
book fest last day on sun..
feel lik going but no one teman..
so i sms yijia, carol n my so called gd fren aka songher..
tat time around 10am..
n when none of anyone do reply me..
i went for the book fest all by myself..
feel so lonely all the way long to klcc..
yijia sms at last..
wanna go some where wif her sis so cant teman me wor..
fine lo..
where's another 2 of my so called best fren huh??
no sms, no call, no news..
reach there n walk alone everywhere..
actuali i go there nothing to buy de lo..
n i hope something do attract me..
n yes..
i found something tat attracted me!!
asiasoft booth is there..
fyi asiasoft = maplestory..
therefore i do some survey form n they did gimme some souvenir..
one pen, one poster, n two dunno-wat-thing..
n i was wondering whether to buy a-cash card cauz if buy 30k wil award u 5k..
so attractive..
but in the end i no buy cauz i not sure whether wanna use a-cash in maple or not..
overall i do nothing there but juz walking every corner i can reach..
n after meeting my fren hu part time as a cashier there..
there i chao from the klcc..
tat time around 5 d lo..
n my best fren songher do sms me n said he was lazy to go..
wat time i sms him ar??
n after i went back form the klcc oni he sms me..
so =.=''
another one lagi geng..
carol called me at 6 asking me whether i'm stil at klcc..
very funny la..
sms 10am she called me back at 6pm..
another =.=''

No comments: