My Day!!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Head cracking off soon.. xD

This few days..
after attended the recruitment for committee in accouting society..
getting my head cracked off because i need to manage lots of thing..
first as the printing manager..
i need to manage the photocopy of the notes sufficiently s tat i hav to make sure everyone gets one..
but!!
this stupiak repeat student is making my life miserable..
they join in n everything's ruin..
some subject tutorial/lecture notes need more n some no need..
tat's lik making my life even more worst than anyone else..
beside tat is the accouting society..
in this project to find a new committee member for the society..
i'm being a group leader hav to crack my head to find some stuff for them to do..
if i left them b free.
they r happy n i'm in trouble!!
beside lots of my member is quiting..
so it's impossible for me to cont wat i'm doing now..
the oni way left is..
talk to my supervisor of this project 2molo..
thrid thing tat makes me go crazy..
the talent time night ticket redemption..
wtf the rules is going on??
in order to redeem the ticket..
v hav to hav the orientation week's chop..
n the orientation week is during our previous holiday..
which means v dunno got this kind of event in skul..
n therefore din attend this society days aka orientation week..
n thus..
i cant redeem the ticket!!
so the only option left is..
waiting for 2molo's chances to get the ticket without the chop..
provided tat the ticket is stil on redempting..
if the ticket finish liao..
then one word for me..
gg.. xD

No comments: