My Day!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome back~

It's been a month since i last write blog.
As some of you might noe, i damn like to post up my inner feelings here..
It is because of the very reason that I disappeared myself for few weeks..
and now after packing up myself and fully prepared, I moved on again..

Today is weekdays..
But i aint going bek to office!
Because i ended my internship last Friday!
Indeed, it looks a bit sad when i leave the PwC office.
I started off 3 months ago, and wif a blink of eyes, it ended within glimpse.

When i started my intern, i remembered i told myself i must be patient.
3 months only.. very fast past de..
At tat time, i still wished that the time could pass very fast and i could end my internship earlier..
But tat thought changed.
When we entered April, My joyness and feeling of unwillingness grew..
Joyness is because i am going to end this imba work life balance.
Unwillingness is because i am used to this audit job and to left the great audit team u've been staying together for so long..

Throughtout 3 months..
I've been assigned to 4 companies.
1 is Sugar Manufacturing Company.
1 is Foreign Oil and Gas Company.
1 is Properties Company.
1 is Accessories Company.

Working as an auditor made me realise how challenging the job will be.
First, we must used to eat Malay food.
One of my fren ate Malay food for 2 months!
Second, very imba work life balance.
All u left is work work and work..
Weekdays work, after working hour work, weekend work, public holiday pun work!
this is wat i called work life imbalance!
Third, working environment.
no plug? small case.
no LAN port/WIFI to enable u on9? small prob..
my worst audit environment will be revealed here!
u think u can sit in office-like place to carry on ur duty? Dream on!
Let me show u some pic bout my working environment.

been to boutique's storeroom? i perform my audit inside the storeroom. because their finance side is in Singapore. there is no office-like place for us to carry out audit.

first scene when u entered storeroom. messy enuf? walk straight, right turn and...

my seat!

close up look on the place i used to carry on audit for 2 weeks.
i am surrounded by all the files!
see the chair? its small! nt enuf to fit my butt.. after few hours, my butt wil be extremely pain. so i wil changed to...

sit on the floor! but cant sit too long. my leg will cramp. thus i wil keep on changing my sitting style~

everyday facing all the boutique stocks.. fyi, the place i used to audit is a high end boutique store. thus all these stocks is of at least RM300 per piece.

not forgetting bout the previous yrs' audit documents.

worst enuf? stil need to fit in 4 auditors. LOL!

However, i've been associated wif a lot of nice seniors & new joiners.
Got lotsa advices from them and i believed those advice will be useful for me in the future.

Last fri back office for clearance.
and it's my last day..
the end of my internship.
time to open another chapter in my life.
Welcome AFA yr 2!

a picture of most of PwC interns taken before our last moment in PwC~
Back: Me, ShirTheng, YeeWern, MeiNi, KhyeTjiet, JiaYieh, HenryNg
Front: SingYing, SiewHui, Hezreena(our intern coordinator), Theresa, Vivian, Jay
Resigned Early: AhXian, Jackson, FeiLing
MissingInAction: Charlene, Farwina, PhoebeNg, LaiPing, CheeKeng & 1 indian girl.

No comments: