My Day!!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My peak period..

It's my peak period..
Yes, it is.

Felt tired..
but this is what i wished for..
way long ago..
when i lose track of my target..

tat time..
i was very down..

no ones that i can approached to..
no ones that i can share my thoughts on..

the usual listener..
isn't suitable to becum my listener this time..

i am all alone..
feeding on with my own sorrowness.

it is at that time that i told myself i must make myself occupied..
do not let myself have free time to think about unnecessary stuff..

thus, i took up quite some activities.
and now it is the time i repay.
the activities will be carried on next week.

---

besides this, course rep isn't nice to becum..
nowadays i went alot of camps..
i knew quite a lot of people..
and when they knew that i am the course rep..
they quickly showed the 'course rep respect' to me..

what people know is, course rep is the highest post you could have in a course..
and when people knew that you are course rep.
the one who 'lead' the whole course..
especially the course regarding to ACCA..
they respect..

why?!
i also duno..

but actuali, course rep is not a nice job at all..
as long as u are normal human..
you would not like the job as a course rep..
it's quite a heavy job especially for my course..
have to constantly updating the coursemates about info regarding the course..

i am not here complaining..
instead, i kinda like the job much..
as i can rendered my service to help the whole course..
tho i noe, not much people will appreciate us(course rep).

i'm here juz merely to voice out some difficulties faced..
nothing more..

AND NOW I AM FACING SOME DIFFICULTIES!
ALL BECAUSE OF THE PROGRESSIVE TEST!
haiz...

---

went a lot of camps recently..
it make myself damn tired actually.
but i still have to attend classes as usual..
summor 3 hours lectures or tutorials..
it's insane..
my attention kept running away..
whether i like it or not..
i must stay on..
no matter what, tutorial classes can never miss..
this is wat i've been telling myself since i entered AFA..

---

first 4 weeks of new sem..
busy to the max!
tiredness plus non-stop activities plus the meetings..
*faint*
my peak period reached..
and it will cont for another 2 weeks.

---

non stop gathering..
wif 马中 committee..
the time spent is valuable..
i will never forget those memorable moment spent time with everyone..
no matter how, i will try hard to attend the frequent gathering..
because, when i hear u all 4+4, it raise my emotion!
happy~ ^^

---

recently have new target..
i'm not rush..
but i will be targeting her for sure..

how i noe she's my new target?
i think bout her frequently in lecture and tutorials..

good things or bad things?
LOL!

wait me~

No comments: