My Day!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 8..

It's always lik this.
I can never find time to blog on weekdays.
@.@

Nevertheless.
I had a wonderful week over here.
the thing wasnt tat bad after all.
tho it's stil tired~

was rushing assignment for continuous 3 days til very late nite.
not doing it for myself.
but helping ppl checked their work.
mayb some ppl wil said tat i'm S~T~U~P~I~D.
but then the feeling of helping fren.
is wat i enjoyed most.

it makes me hav great satisfaction after helping them.
and when they say thanks.
the tiredness will sink deep, disappeared into nowhere.
weird leh me?
xD

I cant think of any event to update except 1 on thurs.
thought after class i wil hv a storming session wif frens de.
manatau they suddenly wan to leave le.
and i don wan to waste my day juz lik tat.
so i ajak jae yee, jon, jun ren and candy to a movie.

at first i wanted to join cynthia and shi qi de.
but then they watched twilight saga: eclipse.
and they scheduled it at 1.30pm.
kinda rush for me le.
btw, i din watch the 2 prequels.

so in the end me wif junren they all watched Predators.
this movie is the sequel of AVP: Requiem.
but it dismisse the Aliens part and focus solely on Predators only.
tat makes it less interesting i think.
was anticipating the battle btw predators and aliens.
ended up seeing the human playing survivors game wif the predators.
lolness.

had dinner wif them at KLCC food court.
only i bek home.

beside this outing.
i kinda noe more deeply how my fren actuali treat me.
to b honest, i'm a little bit disappointed la.
but then if tat's their choice i cant put blame on them oso rite?
haiz.

apart from tat,
joanne tan chatted wif me one day in msn.
and i was shocked when she gave me advice on relationship to me.
it seems lik she knew my weakness very well.
tho v never reali chat tat close.
she was right.
sometimes i lose confident in myself.
aiks~
X.X

well..
now is sat nite.
tml wil b a marathon day for me.
first, i wil b going to st john agm.
then i wil move on to bukit jalil for cheerleading competition.
bek home i wil sleep.
so tat i can watch world cup final in the midnite.
mind tat, i hv test on monday le!!
LOL!
gd luk to me then~
^^

ps. W.A.I.T.

No comments: