My Day!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Helping Friends~

Sometimes i juz felt more fed up wif things happened around me.

There is times when we are given choices.
two road,and only 1 b chosen.
which one to choose is the problem.

I had a great week.
i admit tat.
Killing times wif classmates, having a first gathering ever(tho it's not complete).
Spending times wif hk and get to noe quite a number of inspirational story from him.
but then.
life is full of unexpected circumstances.

tat nite when i stay in MU.
the initial intention is to ask him for help for subject FR.
but then it slowly move on to the other topic.
hk is voicing out his experience as a skul rep in penang branch.
being a class rep as well, he did numerous thing tat makes his classmates and lecturer, even tutor, impressed.
in penang branch campus.
he is famous.

when he told me wat he did in penang branch campus.
i got the urge to cry.
because i see myself in him!
he did exactly wat i did in AFA.
running around doing sth which will not benefit myself.
mostly benefit coursemates
and he even pushed back his own business juz to help other ppl.
I see myself in him.

most importantly, he told me tat:
don complain bout ur disadv.
cont doing it and u wil get recognised.
i truly salute him tat time.

all the while, i've been doing lots of stuff which brings no benefit to me.
from the front part, u see me enjoying helping ppl.
hu actuali saw my back part?
how many ppl wil understand wat i actuali think?

i'm actuali a lonely person.
hu saw tat?
T.T

being lonely is not the worst.
worst is when someone misunderstand ur intention of helping.
sometimes when we see the friends suffer.
we lend a hand.
and it is tat lending a hand tat creates trouble.

when we do not wan to help, we see them suffer.
when we help, it brings harm to us.
wat's the use of helping then?

last fri i helped a fren.
and i admitted i go over a certain line tat i shud not stepped on.
and it creates trouble for me.
halo~it is her hu find us first k.
not lik v so free to interupt ur case. =.=''
but i oso need apologise for going beyond tat.
@.@

however this is juz a small part of it.
most of them wil 感恩 because of my help.
sometimes juz a small part of it tat will affects my mood.
damn!

wateva it is.
i wan to cont helping frens.
because it is frens tat gimme courage.
and they defines me y i stil survive.
without fren, all is in vain~

ps. it is little angel tat make me feel 感触 and write this post. thx little angel~

1 comment:

Queen of Villains said...

Dear Miow~~~

I can see that, (behind of the surface) n i do know how u feel. N it is ur helping spirit that also make me feel touched. Juz wanna let u know, u can hv my support always ^^

p/s: feel disgusting with the 'dear'? haha