My Day!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Convocation.

Today is my convocation day. my big day.
how many times v will graduate in our life apart from primary skul, sec skul?
not much rite.
so v must treasure every moment here!!

So today is my big day.
my convo is scheduled at the afternoon session.
and i reached college around 12.30pm.

met up wif man chun and the penang gang in front of lib.
and i was grateful tat my penang frens help me in adjusting my hood.
as i'm not so sure of how to wear it.
they helped me gao tim everything!
but other ppl around see me lik very 大牌 lo.
3 ppl surrounded me and was adjusting my graduation gown.
showed they serve me lik tat.
summor got one bunch of frens waiting for me to take pic wif.
paiseh nia~

after i finish adjusting my gown, it's almost 1pm!
and the registration close at 1.15pm.
quickly rush from library to college hall..
after register we are required to gather at 1 place.
v were then hv a slight briefing on wat to do, how to wear, and when to receive the scroll.
then me, scared the chance will slip away.
took this opportunity to take some pic wif some frens.

after 10 mins, we were then moved into the hall to be seated.
while waiting for YB Fong Chan Onn, a promo of TARC were shown to all the visitors and parents.
the promo is shown 24/7 in the canteen 2 de lo.
v already sien seeing all the promo. xD

and the music played by the MC is a bit too soft and nice to hear.
making our eye to close slowly by slowly.
i wasnt reali into the music.
so i din fall!
BUT i was very uneasy wif my gown appearance.
i always think tat the hood brings me prob.
kejap too high, kejap too low.
so i asked michelle hon to help me adjust.
til i satisfied.
and there gone my wallet's vitamin to a meal owe to her le.
LOL!

xin yun which is sitting behind me keep on saying i'm more choosy than a girl.
i admit.
for occasion lik this.
i must b choosy.
hey! the appearance will put up on ur convo photo leh!
how can i take it lightly?!?!
xD

i was no 3 from sbs school.
and michelle hon is no 1!
haha.
feel proud of getting first 3 for the whole DAC course?
a bit sot sot le me. xD

after the convo ceremony ended.
most of us rush outside to take photo wif whoever we wants to.
to b honest, i cursed college for seperating our course into 2 session!
this makes me very less take pic wif my frens sir name started wif A to L!
i really miss a lot fo fren le.
how can the college do this to me?!?!
it's cruel u noe~~
T.T

and to make things worse.
i din take dao pic wif HER!
halo! my little angel leh! how can i miss this chance!
but the fact is: i miss it le!!!
argh!
feel regretted whole day~
*crying loudly*
any1 hear me? *sob sob*

done wif crying.
now.
to enjoy my pic wif all my frens.
let me present the pic.
not here.
but a link to fb! xD

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=249895&id=546808901&l=2153d436

after i came bek home.
i'm done for my diploma.
there's nothing left over there.
i'm officially graduate from Diploma!
and now it's time to move to Advanced Diploma le.
whether or not i can survive the stress put by the AFA.
let me see how i handle it.

and I hope!
Advanced Diploma convo tat time.
no split split in the course le!
and therefore i can take pic wif every of my frens.
let's make ourselves to the final of adv and graduate!
^^

ps. no pic btw u n me. T.T

No comments: