My Day!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shoes~

Shoes is plural or singular??

n normally ppl say sport shoes or sport shoe?

n if ppl say sport shoes refering to 1 pair or 2 pairs??

having a funny conversation today..

guy: "wat r v suppose to bring in ACCA conference ar??"
(xxx snatch the paper away from me)
xxx: "here state nid bring, *bla bla bla* and 2 sport shoes."
me: " huh?? 2 sport shoes?? u sure ar??"
( i was wondering y go camp nid 2 pairs of sport shoes?)
xxx: " yeah here state... *pointing at the paper* sport shoeS.."
me: " sport shoes is 1 pair.. which means 2 shoe.."
xxx: " yea meh?? *stil thinking* er.. true ar??"
guy: " yes.. shoes means a pair.."
me: "u cant b wearing oni one shoe to college rite? it's shoes!! xD"
guy: "juz lik one pair of scissors la.."
xxx: "ok.."

muahaha..
feeling so funny...
jokes of the day..
lol..

No comments: