My Day!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

BL cw shows the stupid miow..

Today having Business Law coursework..
in another word..
it's a small test..

the question ar?
quite hard la..
but all very straight forward..

i juz studied..
memorize some of the syllabus..
n the section section obviously i'm not touching la..

n section thingy came out..
i lost 8 marks there..
other stil manage to ans la..

the most stupid thing is..
the ppl in front is copying ans directly form notes..
i other word, it's cheat..
CHEAT!!!
lol..

juz b4 the coursework start, our lecturer warned us not to cheat..
n after the test i heard from my fren..
she said tat front ppl is copying the ans very obviously..
even the lecturer noe they r copying ans..
n he din take any action..

sincerely to me,
u r stupid!!!
so kind, don wan do sins..
n my opportunity cost is i forgone my gd result..

help me~
T.T

No comments: