My Day!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

SAVED..

After came back from the camp..
stil not get used to the feeling of depression..
i seriously feel tat the camp itself was not long enuf..
lik juz get used to the group n all of us dismiss liao..
no time to build a longer, firmer, stabler bond..
T.T

then today hor..
mayb my mind played wif me..
i c all the familiar faces around..
hv this feeling whether i met him/her in the camp or not..
swt..

anyway..
stil very lucky and "you yuan" to met few of them..
carpark area met hui sze & HK..
canteen met kean leang..
library met yi shan..

lol..
lik suddenly anytime anywhere wil meet fren liao.. xD

************************************************

PA lecture today i learn a new term..
if u wan to get a guy/girl to become ur bf/gf..
tel them..

"I'm SAVED!!!"

S - Single
A - Available
V - Virgin
E - Eligible
D - Desperate

stands for "I'm single, available, virgin, eligible & desperate!!"

happy laughing..

^^

No comments: