My Day!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lenglui day?? xD

today is saturday..
yes!!
i hav classes today..
don ask me anything...
ask college bout it..

today having basic taxation tutorial..
but halfway thru the class i ciaoz..
because of the stupid shit of SAD(student affairs department) thingy..
they are having a meeting at function room inviting all the chairperson, secretary n treasurer of each society..
as i'm the treasurer, no doubt i've to b present..

while registration, there's a girl in front of me..
which i think oso top management of some society..
she's gorgeous..
yes..
i used tat word..
damn nice..
having a long hair, long leg, fair skin, n summor make up tym..
it suddenly made me shock lik seeing a stars juz in front of me..
she's reali pretty..
i swear...

then juz now my father was not well..
so sent him to HUKM..
while waiting at the lobby..
a girl passed by..
yes, another gorgeous wan!!!
she shocked me too wif her eye..
the feeling.. undescribable..
looks lik she's going for some sort of party..
i've no idea y she appeared in the hospital..
mayb some of her fren or relatives was admitted??
but she juz appeared in front of me for 5 mins, then she went into the nex door..
holy shyte..
the world is big for us yet to discover.. ^^

No comments: