My Day!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday boy wif his birthday!! ^^

23rd March 2009

yes!!
this is a memorable day for me!!
a very special for me..
not oni my birthday is today..
my chinese calendar birthday fall on the same day oso!!!
which means i enjoy double the birthday.. ^^
this is a very rare thing tat wil occur..
my mum said since my birthday in year 1990..
til now oni the 2nd time..

n this yr i wil celebrate my last birthday tat start wif number '1'..
nex yr i'm gonna b 20..
n this shows tat i wil sound damn old d.. T.T

besides, today b4 i went to college..
i went to take my scholarship in petaling street..
get additional money for my own use.. ^^
RM150!!! xD

as usual as those hu r celebrating their birthday..
the whole 24 hours is the time when u get wishes from all kind of frens within all kind of ways..
to b honest, i'm lucky tat i hv lotsa frens.. ^^

those hu wish me thru MSN:
joanne, kenny, chunyeong, sweeann, junhao, puilee, yieshiang, yeevonne, stephenielim, ruoying, siewsee, kahwai, kweeyun, fuisan..

those hu wish me thru SMS:
chewling, xinyun, manchun, catherine, beverly, woanchee, puimei, yuanting, yuanji, biiang, disheng, cindy aunty, michelechang, puiyee, xiauwei, adelinegan, charmaine..

those hu wish me thru Facebook:
shaiuwan, gengta, limyeejin, weigin, cheongsiauwei, jasonju, yvonnewong, kahjun, feliciachoong, desmondong, yoegeetha, weiyu..

those hu wish me thru Friendster:
carmen looi, tneh hsao heung..

those hu wish me thru cbox in my blog..
manchun, stephenielim, sandracheah, yilee, sheauhwa, keanloong, xinyun, dion, lisa..

oso those hu call me..
altho something happen to my phone..
i apologised for not being able to let u call n wish me..
yes, it's u!! SUM PUI YI
(c i spell ur name correctly leh..)
thx for ur effort of calling me altho i din pick up the phone..
i reali appreciate tat..
it's not common for one to call u juz to wish u happy burfday lo..
so this is a reali special wan..

to pui yee(purposely put back 'yee') :
i reali thx u a lot.. i duno wat to say.. but hope u noe wat i wan to say.. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

n there another special way of wishing ppl birthday..
tat is thru their own blog!!
i'm reali appreciate them a lot because they spent some of their busy hectic life time juz to write a post bout me..
neither it's long or short post..
it doesnt matter..
as long as i noe u did ur effort for wishing me a birthday..

Wei Gin
prrofile: this is a pretty, hyper, short, fat girl.. i assure u tat when she get slim, she would hv lots of bees beside.. xD
this is the 2nd time u write a blog to wish me a birthday..
it's reali a touching one when i knew u wrote a post for me..
altho it's a share post..
but i do treat it a great effort..
thx yeah babe..
kindly visit www.weigin.com for more info..

Sandra Cheah
profile: this is a girl which, at first, she do annoy me a bit.. but u wil notice her annoying do make ppl having a laughter.. so after tat i oso get used to it d.. xD
this one..
seriously i never ever dare to think tat she wil hv a post juz for me..
but when i 'accidentally' visited her blog...
the 'impposible' turned to 'possible'..
summor put my chicken pic!!
thx sandra!!
kindly visit happypiecesofus.blogspot.com for more info..

Xiau Wei
profile: another girl tat is pretty but a little bit quiet.. when a task is given, she wil do it wif full effort.. a girl tat shud given a chance to let her show off.. xD
this one..
aha..
this one writting a post bout me is possible..
but anyway, i reali treasure u a lot..
n i hope v can b forever frens.. ^^
kindly visit still-a-longwaytogo.blogspot.com for more info..

those hu i left out, plz inform me so tat i can include u too!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

besides, birthday party is essential for a birthday boy.. xD
first, i hv my birthday celebrated wif my accounting society committee..
altho it's juz part of it..
but it oredi symbolised the whole committee..
those present is xinyun, yit woei, joanne, yeemong, xueyi n karyin..
i knew b4 bout this birthday party..
so nothing surprise me..
the one surprising me is the card tat is hand made by one of the committee..
duno hu did the card..
guess is xinyun gua..
it's reali a damn nice card i've ever since in my life..
thx u u all!!

n oso i went to college today, n oni b back at 9pm..
but my stjohn junior, they all purposely come to tuition centre earlier than before..
juz to hv a small little celebration wif me..
but unfortunately, i'm not there..
waste their effort le..
but was happy tat they bought me a cake..
which i think is the nicest cake i've ever seen for my birthday..
a small chocolate cake..
i apologised for this, n i think u all planned it early n i juz wasted ur effort in juz a small period of time..
therefore, these few ppl is those hu r worth giving the credit..
xiauwei, catherine, yingtung n xinwei!!!
i reali appreciate wat u all did to me altho i left skul long enuf..
but u all nv forget me..
summor do a surprise party for me..
I~WIL~NV~FORGET~U~ALL~FOREVER!!!!!

n another record beaten!!
i hv 3 cakes this yr!!
nv had once i hv this much cake in my birthday!!
1 baked from mum..
1 from accounting society committee..
n another 1 from catherine they all..
so gan dong le..
since this is their sincerity..
i must try more or less of the 3 cakes..
hehe..

n yet another 5 mins i wil hv my birthday over..
but these wishes wont fade away in my mind..
thx to u, all my fren!!!

No comments: