My Day!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Holiday enddddd........

Holiday Duration: 0 year 0 month 0 day 13 hours..

My holiday gonna end tomorrow..
*cry*
Sum up wat i've done during this holiday(3 weeks oni!!! T.T)..

~ Went to kahwai hse overnite..
~ Robotics training..
~ 1 time Outing, 2 movies..
~ finished off 2 movies n 21 of 24 episodes of drama..
~ cleaning up my newspaper in my room..
~ playing maple every morning IF i hv time..
~ playing DotA ever night IF i hav time..
~ finished off 天龙八部 book no. 5 by 金庸
~ back to college packing society shirts..
~ back to SBU get back my SPM cert..

this holiday i become 宅男(nerdy boy) liao.. T.T

tml starting our semester wif tutorial!!!
first lecture oso haven start duno wat can v do in tutorial leh heh??
our class is on wedn, fri n sat!!!!
summor oni 2 hour de class lo..
hope tat this lecturer is a boring lecturer lo..
so tat v can cont sleeping in his/her class if v nid to do so.. xD
ruined my sat ~ my sleeping replacement day.. T.T

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MiSS LiM WeI GiN!!

No comments: