My Day!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sudden Call..

As usual..
reading my beloved 'Sabre Dragon and heaven ly Sword' novel..
Juz when i stil hv 70++ pages to finish the whole series..
a call broke the atmosphere..
n when i c the phone screen..
i was quite shocked to noe tat it's from alex cheah..
a former ex-skul mate tat sit beside me in form 5..
ask me out for a drink because he is pull out by another form 3 leaver from our skul - tan ning xin..
so no choice, long time no c punya fren call n i hav to go rite..
meeting venue s in nearby oldtown white coffee..
so alex come fetch me n he's stil lik tat, dint chg a single..
reach there n tat blur blur ning xin turn into wrong way n hv to teach her out n come to oldtown..
ning xin, a short naughty cute girl, driving her new vios, come to oldtown, n park damn far.. xD
me n ning xin oreder a drink n alex wif his hungry stomach oreder a nasi lemak..
n there oni i noe alex called me out because ning xin wan asked bout accounting field..
tat's y i say alex wont b so gd de rite..
suddenly asked me out for his date wif ning xin.. xD
tat nign xin rite..
dunno y blur blur de take SAM course in taylor because wif this she can do either actuaral science n accountant..
then when she start the course d oni to noe tat this is a express course lo..
so she asked my help n i gonna analyse to her bout the situation.. T.T
n recognise her some way to cont her path..
gonna blame herself for not doing a detail survey bout the accountancy path..
so me as a gd fren of her suggest her to retake another course next yr lo..
she showed me the kesian face pulak..
ehy.. girl.. u wan waste ur whole life or waste one yr leh?? =.=''
one thing i can praise her is she become pretty d lo..
but i cant touch..
juz lik a meat in front of the cage of a tiger..
can c but cant touch..
because she oredi own by someone.. T.T
then v moved to nearby mcd as tat greedy alex wanna hv some ice-cream..
then our topic started to chg..
from rujin to college to anything v can relate bout..
nevertheless tat ning xin wil ask me wat to do out of a sudden, showing me the kesian face again.. xD
kesian girl hu take the wrong course n r seeking a way to not waste her time while retake her studies in either tar or sunway.. haih..
then tat stupid alex called rujin out..
n rujin actuali come out wor!!
then oni i realise 3 of them was in a holiday mood.. T.T
they holiday, my final coming le..
summor gonna b hard this time as i seldom listen to the darn lecturer.. >.<
2 young girl n 2 young guy sitting inside mcd n was chatting bout all the rumours going around from college to college.
n not least the sohainess n conflicts our former sbu-ians facing in help or taylor..
most of the time me n ning xin was blur all the way wif the topic discuss by alex n rujin...
they 2 same college ma..
so lonely de me n ning xin.. X.X
then chat til around 7pm oni seh tak went back..
back d bath n eat dinner..
sit in fornt of tv as our lee chong wei berpotensi get a gold medal for our nv-hv-gold malaysia team in olympics..
but he lost 21-12 21-9..
y le?? T.T

ps. no target, n life.. @.@

No comments: