My Day!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blur blur de me.. @.@

these few days..
dunno y suddenly become so 神浑颠倒...
everything oso cant remember well de..
few days ago..
when i wan claim money form my dad..
suddenly feel so gg-ed..
cauz i forget wat to claim d..
then after 2 days oni i can remember le..
another case..
my pendrive..
thurs around 5 oni i found out tat i lost my pendrive..
n i totally 不知所措 at all where to begin my hunting..
i remember din giv other ppl..
then saturday at home when i wan to do my homework..
there the white colour pendrive wif a cute sasuke toy was juz inside my pencil box!!!
feel very funny for myself.. xD
another funny case is..
since i read lotsa novel this sem..
so when i go anywhere..
i sure bring the book de..
no matter i wil read or not..
so final exam coming..
n the last book of the series i'm finishing..
so take out the bookmark..
n duno throw where..
today oni i found back.. =.=''

get a black colour sling bag for myself at jj today..
cauz the old hotlink bag bocor d..

now got ulcer damn pain.. X.X

ps. gambateh for myself in final exam..

No comments: