My Day!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Luk-ling after lecture..

Piece of wonderful day for me..
today as our ME tutorial cancel..
which means v wil hv 7 n half hours break juz to wait for an eng class at 5.30pm..
so me, gd man here oso plan to skip the class d..
the other which is worst than me oso no nid to say d rite?? xD
so songher wan to break our record holder in bowling..
(altho he noe he cant.. xD)
so off v went to ts for bowling session..
early bird package..
4 game for 10 bucks..
v buy 5 games n i strike 2 first blood!!! xD
which means i'm the one hu strike first each game..
overall me n my fren's performance go lik a wave..
sometimes damn high, sometimes damn low..
me too..
even our master sifu biiang oso go lik a wave. xD
first 2 game i suck at it cauz i cant even reach 100..
3rd game feeling come back d!!!
but stil i rate it as above average lo..
ntg much diff than few strike n spare la..
4th game no nid say..
i duno y.
for the first 4 balls, i seriously luk-ling luk til hang kui d lo.. T.T
it's something lik an insult to me leh!!!
got proof!!!
c tat?!?!?!?! T.T me wif M stand for MIOW!!!!
but in this suck game i oso get turkey(3 consequtive strike) wor!!
this is wat i can do which others kenot.. (except shengko la)
btw, our shengko giv us 冒冷汗 wor!!
he nearly surpass our record holder lo..
with his performance of full strike n spare for the whole game.. >.<
except for the last round la..
the staright strike-spare damn nice le!! T.T
me wil someday make this into my history.. xD
went KFC for our lunch..
tat kk n jason damn lotsa stories to discuss..
somemore comparing wif each other's knowledge wor!!
"i c this b4, ............."
"nono, i c one more lagi geng wan!! ..............."
"ohya!! u c this kind b4?? .................."
"i got one hor lik this de .................."
"then hor i c another wan wif animal wor!!! .................."
"i c wan got animal got human!!"
"i got college de lo!! ..................."
i let then 炸到一下下 leh..
me, song, n biiang which our knowledge not as 丰富 as them oni can sit aside listen to their argument'.. xD
tat jason even asked us to go his house this saturday for some special occasion.. =.=''
not bad la today de outing..
next time plan more outing lik this ok!!
c ya.. ^^

No comments: