My Day!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

23rd Birthday!!!

23rd birthday is finally here!
my lucky numberrrr!!!
undoubtly those who knew me close enough will surely know that number 3 is what i like it the most~!
mainly due to the reason i borned on 23rd(got number 3 inside) in the 3rd month of the year~
besides, i am celebrating 23rd in year 2013!
(a lot of 3 i knew! good things! xD)
since then i develop interest in number 3!!! =)

so what is so special about this year's birthday?
nope.. nothing..
except that there is one group of friends who celebrate for me and bought me present and cake~!
when is the last time a group of people did this to me?
i think it is back in year 2007~
but that year is filled with regret as they give me surprise at home but i am just not there to witness! ishh~

honestly speaking every year's birthday i am being alert on the 'surprises' that friends around me could made..
but this time i still fall trap..
yes i am alert.. but it just turn off when my friends is at the point of giving it!

oh no......

this year there are 6 angels celebrating for me..
namely hong hong, xia xia, ching ching, ting ting, ling ling and BIAO!
(ishhh.. so spoilt mood! xD)
initially having a lunch with them..
when they finished their meal, ling ling ask xia xia to teman her to toilet..
for no reason, my alertness just turn off like that!i played phone some more!
indirectly assisting them to giving me a surprise.. ishhh~

*celebration*

*end celebration*

xD

of course it's not just that simple la..
took instant photo with them and get inserted into my new purse, presents from them!
delighted! ^^

will use till it retired promise! =)

also another present from my daughter!!!
it's a black cattt!!! ishh~
*photo uploaded later*

need to thank them sincerely..
although it's just a simple celebration i am contented already~ =)

later on we had a nice movie~
hot guy and hot girl! woohoo~

Warm Bodies~

then followed on by dinner at Tappers..
had a long lasting chat there which spread over 3 hours plus perhaps? =)
it's been awhile since i voice out that much of inner heart already~ not bad!

23rd birthday is only one day..
but my 23rd year of living in this planet will continue to shine and i believe this is one of the most memorable birthday i will remember deep down in my heart..
23 wan shui wan shui wan wan shui!!! xDDD




ps. 3 wishes. career, acca & .... =)))

No comments: