My Day!!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Brave!

someone told me..
chasing girl must be thick face..
and while saying that, he looked at me in a serious face..
i stare back, nod head indicating i understanding the meaning he wanted to tell me..

looking back at myself..
chasing girl..
is not my strength..
but i did a lot of stupid stuff..

i reali did not deserve to be in this era..
i can confirm..
if i lives in older era, i might actuali be successful~

i am persistent type of boy..
the things that i did, is not reali that useful in this ages..
perhaps because the criteria being set in finding a companion is different nowadays?

people is very realistic..
only find those who are pretty girls or handsome boys..

thus, me this kind of 货色 is being neglected..
wait! i am not sad bout it! ok? (limengkok im telling u this~ xD)
haha~

perhaps the best thing for me to improve now..
is to..
be more thick face..

everyone will fail at some time..
there isnt realli shame bout it..
juz b more courageous and do whateva i wanted to do.
ya..
it's time to be more BRAVE!
haha~

No comments: