My Day!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

猪头鹰拐带记!

ok~ the title of this post is special~ i shall call it '猪头鹰拐带记'~
wakakaka!
can laugh die me! xDDD

well, basically it's juz another outing day for me~ but i am so excited! duno y~ xD
afternoon went to McD makan to get my blue cup!!!
Blue is the nicest glass colour among all 6(charcoal, purple, green, yellow, pink)..
I certainly do not want to miss it!
(i did not bring bag today! so i placed my precious glass wif someone.. i hope that it is back to me without scratches! xD)

Then a small talk session wif Ms Ng!
We both agreed on some part regarding the management of the college...
It is far more bureaucratic..
Sometimes a little stuff need to take VERY LONG time to settle..
worst! it is not even settle yet after feedback is channeled to college management..
wat is the prob behind?
FED UP!!!
@@

Then a date wif zhu tou ying! (from now on i will call u this name in my blog! xD)
We went to have our first BR scoop today in our life!
Besides we chat alot!!
Before going out with her, i am afraid that we got nothing much to chat..
and i thought i will b the one who do the talking most of the time!
but certainly i am wrong in this aspect!
she is very talkative de lo!
talk non stop..
it's nice talking to her la~
nice making joke wif her too! xD
after dinner we pun balik to our own nest~ xD

zhu tou ying: ur good hometown fren ask me y i did not bring them along to BR wor~ how shud i ans them? xD

************************************************

it's reali sad when u noe that 2 ppl who could be together, meet at the wrong timing..
things may not look good now for them..
but if they cont to stay on with themselves..
i can tell..
they could last for a long time..
so why not be patient and let unhappy things goes first?
perhaps there will be a solid rainbow after the clouds goes off?
my sincerity wish to both of u~ ^^

my first BR ice-cream hand pack: chocolate mint + strawberry cheesecake!
yummy~ ^^

ps. i am enjoying today~! ^^

No comments: