My Day!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday Celebration + First Sushi Experience..

Again, this happened long long time ago.
and because of the same reason(last day of the month) only i am forced to write this.
LOL!

Karthiyayini & Edward's Birthday Celebration
This happened during the mid-month.
It was their birthday.
so our class organised this birthday celebration located around Melati Utama.
in a cafe named Lovebite.

It's a nice cafe anyway, the food is nice.
the lady tat served us is nice~
only tat the food took quite a long time to b served due to large number of our classmates attended the birthday celebration.

Seeing the birthday celebration so successful make me felt touched!
i'm always the one creating ideas of giving surprise birthday to ppl.
and i'm still looking forward for my turn to be surprised.
don give myself so much hopes.
i juz hope i can have a wonderful birthday in the future~
^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First Sushi Experience!

I never expect me to
Straight after the birthday celebration, we went to KLCC the next day~
as we are having 5 hours break in the middle.
y dont make use of the time?

Sushi King is having it's RM2 Bonanza for most of the sushi.
and tat's y part of my classmates were craving for it!
At first when i noe the penang gang plus jayne and jesyun planned to have fun wif the bonanza, i never thought i will joined them de.
until i realised i got nothing to do during the 5 hours break only i decided to follow them~
LOL!

well, you might laugh at me when i said i never ate sushi before.
but tat's the truth!
i think i juz ate half of the sushi when i was 15 yrs old?
n tat was when my fren's mum buy extra and let me have a taste of it.
well, it never caught my attention as i don lik the mixture of rice and vinegar.

However, my first time experience came!
we went to KLCC de sushi king and got 2 seats.
the way my frens fight for the food damn terrible!
they gathered in front of the sushi sifu so tat they can get the food first hand before it slipped into other ppl's hand.

after the whole things end, me ate 6 plates consist of 5 different dish.
2 x nugget thingy
1 x ??
1 x tuna thingy in the middle wif green dot above
1 x unagi
1 x prawn thingy

before we left, i met jiamin and the gang.
they were queueing up outside while v enjoyed the food inside. wakakaka!

now, at last!
i can say to other ppl i ate sushi before!
wee~~~ ^^

1 comment:

Queen of Villains said...

炸到 with ur last sentence =.='''