My Day!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

5/10/2010 - KPMG Interview + Jeffrey's Birthday Celebration..

Time for another post.
^^

Last last tues..
I had this KPMG Education Trust Fund Panel Interview @ KPMG Tower near 1u.
Merely 4 lucky ppl is shortlisted for this interview only.
And i was 1 of them, together wif Vincent, Tzong Meng & Jiamin..

Duno how shud i put it in words..
i felt so relief when 17 ppl was down to 4 ppl ONLY.
felt so happy for myself but at the same time felt sad for my other frens who din manage to b as lucky as me..

Nevertheless I must cont isnt it?!?!
Took LRT together wif vincent.
Time was kinda rush!
Yet i reached on time.
The guard at the ground floor did not permit me to enter 10th floor to prepare for my interview..
Screw them!
I was interviewed by two staff partners - Siew & Theresa.
They both questioned me quite a lot of things but i think my performance was not up to their expectation.
Holy shyte! @.@

Anyway, i think that sad moment can be compensated by having a valuable sharing session wif them.
They took me in for an hour.
but sharing time overwhelmed interview time!

they shared wif me the organisation structure between Big4 and the small firm.
and they did advised me on some other parts of my life.
Let say IF i cant get the funds *touch wood*..
I wont b down afterall..
they are experienced staff!
and i believed the information i got from them is precious~
^^

Later on, i joined AFA Grp 12 in celebrate Jeffrey's birthday!
the celebration is juz a dinner together wif the birthday cake and tat's all.
Stone @ Secret Recipe til the shop closed.

Thx to Tzong Meng for fetching me all the way from 1u bek to my house.
appreciate him alot!
Owe him 1!

and tat's the end of the day~
cont wif 8am class the nex morning~
tired~
phewww~~~

No comments: