My Day!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Six Feet Under..

It is obviously not wrong if i said that assignment could rip our souls apart..
lik a horcrux in harry potter movie..

this week..
to me..
is assignment week..
which means i would spend 90% of my time on assignment!!!
no choice but i hv to do so..
or else vinnie chow would chase me six feet under for my assignment.

it's not a gd feeling when everything cramp together..
eng, MIS n PA are to b finish in this week!!!
oh gosh..
help me..
can don do assignments ar??
OMH!!

this week no gd time for me..
everyday wil b back at home around 6/7pm..
summor yest tues suppose to b my holiday..
but MA tutor - Ck ruined it!!!
replacement class from 9am til 6pm!!!
oh lol..
have u ever heard of the replacement classes which took whole day??
T.T

n yet, yest oredi very cham tortured by Ck..
back home n i hv to immediately start my MIS assignment..
17 pages required me to used up 4 hours ++ to finish it..
n it's juz one question ONLY!!!
do til 1am in midnite!!!
if life cont wif this..
i shall b reali six feet under liao..
>.<

now, i'm in a deep trouble for lacking of sleep..
everyday go class wif panda look..
if tml's PA tut class is done in a peaceful way.
i wil soon fall asleep oso..
haih~

conclusion..
assignment = killing machine.
trust me in this..

ps. b happy always.. smile always.. ^^

No comments: